Follow me on Twitter for inspirational and empowering quotes for a creative life!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

David A. Martin's Earthship Studio Mentioned in Such Cool Stuff Blog Interview with Marta Sanchez


Marta Sanchez has been recently interviewed by the Such Cool Stuff Blog. The blog is published by Fresh Peaches, and it's about, in her own words, "Artists, Crafts, Sales, and other cool stuff I find as I meander through this crazy internet thing."

My Earthship Studio on Etsy was mentioned as one of the shops that Marta likes. Check out the interview by using the link below in my Blog Roll, or simply pasting the link below into your browser.

http://suchcoolstuff.blogspot.com/2009/02/mso-joies.html

Fresh Peaches interview with me will run on March 8th 2009, a few days before my 40th birthday, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment